We are always glad to accept resumes from enthusiastic, hardworking, and creative individuals who wish to join our team of Creators and Developers.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com with the job title as the subject line.
Digital Media Specialist/Content Creator
Looking for a long-term career change? Bold Design Group is looking for an energetic, focused, and creative professional to manage and design Social Media and Digital advertising for our clients in the Ketchikan and surrounding areas.
Apply: Email a cover letter, resume, and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Digital Media Specialist/Content Creator.”
• Reporting to the Creative Director, the Digital Media Specialist/Content Creator will be responsible for creating, managing, and implementing content on digital channels, such as social media, websites, and online ads.
• Knowledge of Graphic Design tools such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc. in order to create digital content for a variety of outlets.
• Manage Social Media Channels, including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn during designated business hours.
• Manage, update, and potentially design Website content for various clients.
• Associate’s Degree in relevant field (preferred)
• Experience managing and producing content for social media.
• Creative ability – A keen eye for design, detail, and the ability to create high-quality multimedia collateral.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong grammar and editing abilities.
• Passion for digital communication and willingness to stay up to date with the latest advancements and best practices in the field.
• Experience and familiarity with graphic editing software such as Adobe Creative Cloud in order to create digital content for use on social media and the web.
• Experience and familiarity with front-end web design.
• Ability to adhere to deadlines and develop strategic plans and calendars to accomplish desired objectives.
• Proactive, self-starter able to work independently but also coordinate efforts with a team.
• Willingness to grow and learn.